Job Profile: Territory Manager/Area Manager
Department: Life Insurance-Sales and Marketing
Reporting to: Regional Head
1. Develop and execute the sales and distribution strategy for the area.
2. Achieve sales targets in all the verticals and manage the team efficiently.
3. Maintain constant rapport with the complete sales force
4. Manage a large team of channel managers, assistant managers and executives
1. Work towards achieving the sales target for the Area as per the specified sales mix of retail and corporate etc.
2. Develop sales strategies, plans, forecasts and budgets for the specified Areas.
3. Assign territory to the sales force; evaluate the territory's market potential and competitive influences.
4. Visit the potential / high value customer along with the Managers or Insurance agents
5. Overseeing that regularly follow-up in being done during the ‘Free look period’ of all the closed policies regarding any requirements like Medical, Loading, Cheque bounce, Issuance and Acknowledgements
6. Responsible for realization of cheques collected from the Clients, in the name of the respective company
7. Responsible for authenticating the Employee clearance with regard to status of all cases such as cheque bounces etc (if applicable).
1. Ensure smooth functioning of all Area offices.
2. Establish and manage the sales department effectively.
3. Co-ordinate with other Area / Branch office / seniors for effective functioning.
1. Represent the company as the 'Brand Ambassador' of the company in the specified Areas.
2. Constantly maintain customer relations and relations to key accounts
3. Ensure implementation of department's philosophy, procedures and reporting.
4. Ensure correct Brand positioning for the company and its products in the market.
5. Communicate with Regional Head regarding the developments in all sales related activities.
6. Ensure compliance of all necessary reporting to Top Management as specified.
Sales force development
1. Accomplish organizational human resources strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures; take part in selection, training, counseling and communication programs; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions.
2. Ensure sufficient training by coordinating with the training officers
3. Conduct and participate in the regional sales meetings.
4. Participate in professional associations in the interest of the organization.
5. Gather and analyze information on customer, competitors and general market developments for his/her region.
6. Disseminate information to the sales team.
7. Coordinate with the designated personnel for customer service activities.
8. Evaluate the customer feedback for improving the service standards. Any other jobs assigned by superior due to exigencies of work.
9. Motivating the team to promote healthy competition amongst them
10. Analyzing the potential of Subordinates and delegate responsibilities accordingly.
11. Analyzing Branch costing on the basis of new recruitments and modulating the new revenue targets
12. Improvement in success ratio of the Team
Measures of Success
1. Timely achieving the set targets
2. Number of new ventures undertaken
3. No compliance issues as per Risk and IRDA guidelines
4. Ensuring smooth running of all branches in the Area
5. Responsible for training the Sales force
6. Resolving Customer Queries
Graduate/Post graduate and 7-8 years of experience in Insurance sector
1. Achievement Oriented
2. Leadership/People Management
3. Team Handling skills
4. Decision making
5. Analytical skills/ Problem Solving skills
6. Able to do multi-tasking
7. Responsiveness to clients /Persuasiveness
8. Ability to work under stress
9. Communication (Oral & Written)
10. Time Management skills
12. Ability to work under stress
13. People Oriented
Interested candidates may come for the interview between 11am to 2pm with your 2 copy of Biodata
and photo on 11th , To 25th Nov 2011.
UNICON INVESTMENT SOLUTIONS - Shree Subh Apartment, 6th Floor
BB 99, VIP Park, Kestopur
Kolkata - 700101
Raju Kumar – 7439026313-033-40020951/Ranjit Kr Singh 8100527100
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com